Cheat To Win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheat To Win

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nobody knows me

Go down 
+8
krissys3
kromiz
Noein
klay
Rei
Kiara
Chinese Batman
Bulbizarre
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eshua

nobody knows me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 am

mattys3 wrote:
Kristine says:
idk why like
this guys app
turned into a
lets-help-him
thread

If they take the criticism well and can make good changes (in comparison) and/or are at least on the right track they are always worth helping to improve. At least on trial, then if woeplay was sufficient can work on better things for next woe. Do I will agree, direct answers should not be given it should be questions or hints at the most.

Question tho:

Sniper AS range:
AD range:

^ What's more likely to hit you is what I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm

True.
But yeah count me out this woe. Got other shit on sat night anyway.. I will have a char ready for next woe.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:49 am

Btw bg is dead. Can I pm anybody with server-related questions? Where do you hang out?
Back to top Go down
Almighty

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 am

Vaveh wrote:
I'll try to make my chars asap. Will get home tomorrow at 10pm and hopefully might be on time. Don't count on it though. In the meantime, I put together a quick build for a hp:
Fucking forums won't let me post a link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Notes:
1. Not sure about str/agi ratio. Depends on if we have gym passes, @storage, people carrying pots.
2. Accessories: swappable to a smokie/2 gators/2 glorious rings. Might get waterdrop brooch at first if other shit is hard to get. Might also get drings for sanct...Will get the best I can.
3. Horn swappable to thara for special situations or if horn breaks.
4. Assuming stat enchants are hard/expensive to get so not including them.
5. Assuming there is no blush of groom on this server.
6. Assuming AHK is allowed.
7. Other shit I forgot.

SO YEA...
Tell me it's not a complete disaster.

I died a little inside
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Are you staying here? Bg here is a joke. People asking for heals and assump... not to mention that there's lag and bugs everywhere. If you stayed here that long then I assume at least the WoE is decent.
I'm ready to WoE if you have a spot.
Back to top Go down
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

let me know if u can play paladin, I can get u a char but u need to bg for bg set.

this is for sat woe btw.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Kind of boring but sure. Will log on tonight (east coast time) and PM you.
Back to top Go down
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Our attendance is too low for WoE, I am done with this guild+server anways. Go play CavaleRO instead, that's where all the people are at right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 am

Rofl.

Well thanks for being polite at least.
Best,
Vaveh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nobody knows me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum