Cheat To Win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheat To Win

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nobody knows me

Go down 
+8
krissys3
kromiz
Noein
klay
Rei
Kiara
Chinese Batman
Bulbizarre
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Class: can play HP, Champ, SinX, Clown

What is your role during Woe SE? Be specific most important part.
HP: numa, KE, status recov, sanct cades and emp, agi down when nothing to do, buffs, stay mid-back.
Champ: speed pot asura when lps are touching/overlap, numa, break cades if nothing else to do, hunt sinx, mindbreak prof, gypsy, etc who try to get through, position back mostly.
SinX: being useless, grim mobs of people, hunt sinx, gypsies, etc, position variable.
Clown: flash songs rly fast, position near creas/hw, frost joke/tarot if bored, stay away from dd classes.

Screenshot WoE equips and stats: I don't even know which server you're at now. I am familiar with current WoE equips. Just tell me what I should play first and we'll go from there.

Screenshot of your ping (205.185.117.120):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Screenshot of your PC specs:
Can multi-client 5+ clients without any lag. Got RO on my SSD so it loads new maps almost instantly.

Have you had any previous SE WoE experience? If so, what class did you play and what guild are you from? If you have a video feel free to post that instead.
I've played RO since 2004 and WoE SE for 2 years. I've played in many guilds but most notably with Hell (euphro), StrongHold(ero), HyVent(ero, when they came back) and Nightfall(ero). Started on several servers that died fast (cRo, uvRo, etc) and have been playing with random guilds. I made my own ahk auto-potting scripts, have a big collection of grf edits, can set up rcx, and I am an aggressive player. I am too concentrated to take screenshots and frags slow me down so don't have anything for you. I guess I could take a screenie of my bg kills if it starts on this dead server (neuro).
Back to top Go down
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 pm

We are at twinklero right now. The roster is currently full but depending on some people's dedication this week, gkicks may happen. If there is extra slot in the guild this week, I'll give you a trial (I'll probably find out by friday because one third of the guild don't know how to fill out a 10 sec attendance form).
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Which class am I most likely to play? Can I expect to get the guild package?
Back to top Go down
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Most likely clown or hp. What's left of the current guild pack is just zenny,free char pass, and few essential WoE cards but I will give them out if there's a spot open for this week's WoE.
Back to top Go down
Chinese Batman

Chinese Batman

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 am

-1 from me
the roles are not correct

I just think you've played in wrong servers with bad players =\
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:39 am

Mind being specific?
If I was applying for one class only I'd be more elaborate, but either way I'm open to criticism and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 am

Vaveh wrote:

HP: numa, KE, status recov, sanct cades and emp, agi down when nothing to do, buffs, stay mid-back.

Mind being specific?
If I was applying for one class only I'd be more elaborate, but either way I'm open to criticism and suggestions.

noooo KE && will most likely always have something to do on a priest like buffing always T__T
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 am

I'd +1 this if only last week's WoE was the best that the players can do.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Well I suppose KE is useless most of the time but I am hyper so I need to constantly be spamming something.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Vaveh wrote:
Well I suppose KE is useless most of the time but I am hyper so I need to constantly be spamming something.

bless..&& always bless =]
Back to top Go down
klay
Admin
klay

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Vaveh wrote:

KE is actually detrimental to the person you are targeting unless we're not GvGing yet. Even then, KE is only able to absorb a single AD, so there is no point in using it.
Back to top Go down
https://randf.canadian-forum.com
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 pm

^Well yes KE will lock the position of a char for a while which can be enough to kill it. But I wouldn't do that :p
Back to top Go down
Noein

Noein

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:00 pm

You should be keeping up constant Bless and increase Agility. The frontline and any other juicy targets will be constantly dispelled by the enemy, and so you will need to keep up buffs on the people in your party.

Even if Dispells aren't going off as much, just keep buffing.
Back to top Go down
kromiz

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:06 pm

all u need to do in gvg is bless spam frontline + ur party, u can agi up after gvg or before gvg getting slow graced
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm

I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
krissys3

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 pm

unsurewhygivingpointersonapp

Anyways, we're well over full on roster aren't we...?
Back to top Go down
klay
Admin
klay

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 pm

krissys3 wrote:
unsurewhygivingpointersonapp

Anyways, we're well over full on roster aren't we...?

The roster is currently full with 30 people. Those people at the bottom of the roster are literally our cheerleaders/guests since they rarely make it.
Back to top Go down
https://randf.canadian-forum.com
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:45 am

We have a spare HP spot for this sat, reply here if you are interested for a trial WoE. Just a reminder though, you are expected to level your character and hunt most of the gears yourself except for something like valk shield. Post a sample build too.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 am

Well fuck me. I don't have the time to gear up an hp in 1 day. I have a test tomorrow too. Try for next week?
Back to top Go down
Bulbizarre
Admin
Bulbizarre

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 am

Vaveh wrote:
Well fuck me. I don't have the time to gear up an hp in 1 day. I have a test tomorrow too. Try for next week?

Cards are 20% droprate, leveling takes 30-40 min, so what ur basically missing is a bg set. WoE is saturday 9pm est but if it's still too rushed for u I guess I'll just inform u about available guild spots next week.
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:49 am

I'll try to make my chars asap. Will get home tomorrow at 10pm and hopefully might be on time. Don't count on it though. In the meantime, I put together a quick build for a hp:
Fucking forums won't let me post a link.

Notes:
1. Not sure about str/agi ratio. Depends on if we have gym passes, @storage, people carrying pots.
2. Accessories: swappable to a smokie/2 gators/2 glorious rings. Might get waterdrop brooch at first if other shit is hard to get. Might also get drings for sanct...Will get the best I can.
3. Horn swappable to thara for special situations or if horn breaks.
4. Assuming stat enchants are hard/expensive to get so not including them.
5. Assuming there is no blush of groom on this server.
6. Assuming AHK is allowed.
7. Other shit I forgot.

SO YEA...
Tell me it's not a complete disaster.
Back to top Go down
yuniszk

yuniszk

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:58 am

Vaveh wrote:
complete disaster.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 am

Vaveh wrote:
I'll try to make my chars asap. Will get home tomorrow at 10pm and hopefully might be on time. Don't count on it though. In the meantime, I put together a quick build for a hp:
Fucking forums won't let me post a link.

Notes:
1. Not sure about str/agi ratio. Depends on if we have gym passes, @storage, people carrying pots.
2. Accessories: swappable to a smokie/2 gators/2 glorious rings. Might get waterdrop brooch at first if other shit is hard to get. Might also get drings for sanct...Will get the best I can.
3. Horn swappable to thara for special situations or if horn breaks.
4. Assuming stat enchants are hard/expensive to get so not including them.
5. Assuming there is no blush of groom on this server.
6. Assuming AHK is allowed.
7. Other shit I forgot.

SO YEA...
Tell me it's not a complete disaster.

too much dex, too little agi, too little aspd and no glorious set.. or you stone and then the whole party has no buffs =/
Back to top Go down
Vaveh

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 am

You mean non-kvm armor set? The one that you can card?
I would get that but it results in less demi resistance and less hp. Are there snipers using stone arrows on this server?
Yes I realized that I will have bragi most of the time...that build was what I used for bg. I suppose 85 ish dex is better?
Back to top Go down
mattys3

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 am

Kristine says:
idk why like
this guys app
turned into a
lets-help-him
thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nobody knows me Empty
PostSubject: Re: nobody knows me   nobody knows me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nobody knows me